PEOPLE-CENTRIC: FROM 5 TO 150Since 2009, SIPL has expanded from a team of five into an established Indian software house with 100+ full-time employees. Today SIPL is the team of enthusiastic and forward-thinking managers, IT consultants, business analysts, software architects and developers, QA and maintenance engineers, etc. All these people are different, but they have one thing in common — their talent and persistent desire for self-improvement as well as their willingness to contribute to the success of the company and its clients.
We believe that our success as a company is every team member's personal achievement
Current Openings in SIPL are
SIPL has invited for experienced Java Developer and please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Support full lifecycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation and maintenance.
• Add features and functionality to existing client applications.
• Support Quality Assurance team efforts.
• Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
• Complete required documentation of client applications including enhancements, changes, bug and implementation.
• Complete required documentation of development processes.
• Consult, assist and advise other developers.
• Explore different technologies- Develop applications in languages including…
o Springs Framework
o Oracle /MySQL
o Basic Knowledge on view
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience may be accepted in exceptional cases.
• At least 2 year experience dealing with complete project.